Tuesday 27 November 2012

Megan's Bio

Name: Megan Louise Humby
Date of Birth: 19th May 1994
Place of Birth: Luton
Current Location: Ross on Wye
Current Occupation: Waitress

I currently live with my parents, younger sister and pet dog just outside of Ross on Wye.
Whilst doing my A levels at John Kyrle Sixth Form I was always unsure of where I wanted to go after. After many hours in my head of year's office debating different courses, I did apply for teaching, however this 'phase' didn't last long and come exam time, I had decided I did not want to go directly into teaching. Right now, i'm unsure if I want to do teaching at all!
Due to the rise in tuition fees and no responsibilities holding me back a gap year seemed perfect. Fortunately, my best friend Sophie was in a similar position, so we decided to go on this adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment